New and Improved 32-Hour Federal EEO Investigator/Counselor Certification Program
We offer (3) Ways to Pay for our 32 Hour Courses!
(1) Using Credit Card to pay the discounted price of $695.00
(2) Using Payment Plan – 50% $399.00; 50% $399.00
(3) Using Paypal Credit – see application below
Course 1 – 32-Hour Federal EEO Investigator Certification Program
***For additional information on any of our services, please contact us directly via our Personal EEO Concierge Service firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 434-4544.
- Overview of Federal EEO Laws and Process
- Analysis of Disparate Treatment Theory
- Analysis of Harassment Theory
- Analysis of Disability Laws & Reasonable Accommodation
- Analysis of the Formal and Informal EEO Complaint Process
- Mock EEO Investigation – including completing Investigative Plan, Writing the Report of Investigation and Instructor provided feedback
- Complimentary coaching session along with the completed Model Mock EEO Investigation documents
- 32 Hour Investigator’s Certificate upon successful completion of the program
- Complimentary EEOC mandated first year recorded Refresher Training session
- Exclusive access to our EEO Exchange Discussion Group where our EEO professionals meet via conference call to exchange ideas and information
- The Professionals Guide to Winning & Keeping Federal EEO Contracts™
- Briefing on EEOC MD 110 updates
- Much, much, more!
Unlike our competitors and as stated above, our program is loaded with important information that you will need to become a successful EEO Professional! In order to excel in the competitive Federal EEO industry, you will need more than just an EEO certification and that is exactly what we provide!
Finally, keep in mind that our Professionals Guide to Winning and Keeping Federal EEO Contracts” is a must have for anyone looking to enter into the lucrative billion dollar a year federal contracting industry and our briefing on the Important updates to EEOC MD 110 is EEOC’s first revision since 1999, contains new developments in EEO case law, changes to 29 CFR Part 1614, EEOC policies, procedures and guidance. Required important information for anyone looking to maintain their professional expertise and avoiding professional liability! So, whether you are an independent entrepreneur, employee, lawyer, HR/EEO or other professional, etc., our program is for you!
*For additional information regarding discounts for purchasing multiple courses, please contact us email@example.com or (202) 434-4544.
Course 2 – 32-Hour Federal EEO Counselor Certification Program
***Please contact us directly via our Personal EEO Concierge Service firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202-434-4544) to purchase our 32 Hour Counselor Certification Program while we continue working on launching our new and improved program.
8 Hour Refresher Training Courses & Business Toolkit for Professionals
In celebration of PREEMPT’s 20th Anniversary, we are offering our regularly priced $249.00–8 Hour Refresher Training Courses & Business Toolkit for Professionals, at the reduced promotional rate of $169.00 per person.
Federal EEOC MD 110 requires that all Counselors & Investigators receive (8) hours of Refresher training also known as Continuing Education each year. The purpose is intended to keep EEO Counselors/Investigators informed of current developments in EEO best practices and laws, as well as to enhance and develop your skills. Our training is taught by Senior Level Instructors who have not only expert level EEO knowledge but private sector industry knowledge as well. Our training will provide you with the information and tools essential for maintaining compliance with MD 110 and obtaining a competitive advantage in the Federal EEO industry by raising the level of your game!
****BONUS–Business Toolkit consists of “The Professionals Guide to Winning and Keeping Federal EEO Contracts”. This is a must have for anyone looking to enter into the lucrative billion dollar a year federal contracting industry. So, whether you are an independent entrepreneur, lawyer, HR/EEO professional, employee, etc., “The Professional Guide to Winning & Keeping Federal EEO Contracts” is for you!
Let’s Get Started Now-Register Today!